Who we are
The history of LeVahn Brothers.
The History of LeVahn Brothers Plumbing starts in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Established in 1923, LeVahn Brothers Plumbing was started by brothers Arthur, Ernie and Ed LeVahn. The first store was located at 4147 Fremont Ave in North Minneapolis’ Camden neighborhood. LeVahn Brothers stayed in the Camden neighborhood of Minneapolis providing services to the community and surrounding communities for over 70 years. LeVahn Brothers Plumbing provided much of the plumbing work during the booming early days of Minneapolis’ North Side. We used horses and buggies early on, moving to Model T Fords as time went by.